Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Subscribe to my blog with FEEDblitz

Elizabeth picked the idea from one of Gladys' posts. I saw it in her blog (Virtual=Real: FEEDblitz email subscription added! ) and decided to add e-mail subscription to this blog and Learning with Computers. Now you can enter your e-mail address and be notified every time a new post is added. You can also open an account with FEEDblitz and add as many subscriptions as you like, by simply entering the URLs of all the blogs you would like to get an update from. It's very simple and saves you a lot of time. Try it and forget about periodic visits to interesting blogs!

1 comment:

Gladys Baya said...

I think there's somethig wrong with your link to Feedblitz on your Sidebar. Yesterday I subscribed to Feeedblitz for our blog for LearningWithComputers, and everything worked ok, but from your blog I get the option to join "Learning With Computers! (worse, as I'm already a member, I'm offered to leave! :-P). Might it be "interacting" with the next link on your sidebar?

Gladys

PS: anyway, I've subscribed to your blog, you "forced" me to try opening an account with Feedblitz. Really easy!