A practice blog created for the EVO 06 sessions with the aim of recording my explorations of web tools and reflect on their potential in education.
Music: Satie Gymnopedies No.1 by Two Violins
Claudia, what a beautifully inspiring love poem - rendered even more beautiful by the accompanying violins and your dreamy voice - (you should go professional!)With love on St Valentines DayAmanda
Claudia,What a wonderful and inspiring blog! I am so impressed!Nina (Maryland)
Hi Claudia,I liked your "loving blog" very much. The poem is so nice and tender. I wish you too a Happy St. Valentine's day.
I have never been in love in such a deep way!Thanks for the lovely message!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Claudia, what a beautifully inspiring love poem - rendered even more beautiful by the accompanying violins and your dreamy voice - (you should go professional!)
With love on St Valentines Day
Amanda
Claudia,
What a wonderful and inspiring blog! I am so impressed!
Nina (Maryland)
Hi Claudia,
I liked your "loving blog" very much. The poem is so nice and tender. I wish you too a Happy St. Valentine's day.
I have never been in love in such a deep way!Thanks for the lovely message!
Post a Comment